A special panel event is organised by the Hellenic Bankers Association (HBA-UK) in collaboration with the Alumni Relations team of Warwick Business School on the future trends and challenges in investment banking and private equity. The panel consists of senior professionals from leading financial institutions, such as JP Morgan, BAML, BC Partners, Natwest Markets and Fitch Solutions.
18:00: Doors open for refreshments in the main reception area
18:30: Welcoming address: Louis Loizou, Chairman, Hellenic Bankers Association – UK
18:35: Presentations by panellists:
– Marina Petroleka, Global Head of Industry Research, Fitch Solutions
– Ben Thompson, Managing Director, Leveraged Finance, JP Morgan
– Iossif Kiouroukoglou, Managing Director, Investment Banking, BAML
– Antonis Ntatzopoulos, Director, Origination & Solutions, Natwest Markets
– Stelios Elia, Managing Director, Private Equity, BC Partners
19:15: Panel Discussion moderated by Marina Antoniou, Alumna of WBS
19:45: Refreshments and canapes in the main reception area
Please note that the event is complimentary and open only to members of HBA-UK.