The Hellenic Bankers Association-UK (HBA-UK) in cooperation with the Hellenic Observatory of the London School of Economics is organising a panel discussion on the Greek Economy on the 20th of March 2013 at 18:30.
Title: Euro-crisis & Greece
Organisers: Hellenic Observatory, LSE and HBA-UK
– Mr Stratos Chatzigiannis, Vice-Chairman HBA-UK
– Mr Petros Christodoulou, Deputy CEO, National Bank of Greece
– Mr Charles Goodhart, Emeritus Professor of Banking & Finance; Director, Financial Regulation Research Programme, LSE
– Mr Daniel Gros, Director, Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels
– Mr Michael Haliassos, Chair for Macroeconomics & Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt; Director, Center for Financial Studies
– Professor Kevin Featherstone, Director, Hellenic Observatory, LSE
Venue: SHEIKH ZAYED THEATRE, LSE New Academic Building
54 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3LJ
This event is free of charge and no ticket is required.
The Executive Committee
Hellenic Bankers Association – UK